Google
Google

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Lets Eat

Sometimes I wish I were born a piranha
So I could eat anything I'd wanna
And would never feel those dying urges
To binge on chicken and ice-cream in splurges
I also wouldn't have to spend too much
On cuisines of the French or Dutch
For I'd eat alive the first person I'd see
And nibble a bimble of humanity

And while a piranha, I'd wish for dual ability
At times to walk out on land with alacrity
I wouldn't also mind air travel altogether
Only airport security would be such a bother
And cable TV suspended in water would be fine
With 105 channels to watch, all mine
And how about the occasional pizza n' coke
And the Sunday Times with the internet joke

But then there's that nagging thought
That these pleasures to me would be naught
Cause a piranha hath no pleasure in life
Besides feeding on someone or his wife
Guess I'll put aside ideas of being what I'm not
And finish my dinner while its still hot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you will like Phantasmagoria even more
(http://phantasmagoria.rediffblogs.com)

11:37 PM, February 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home