Google
Google

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ends and Beginnings

He came, I came
the end
Begin the Zygote

Fireworks were lit. People everywhere sipped their gaiety and shouted “Auld Lang Syne”. He took my hand for the first time that night and led me away from the crowds. He stood close, facing me and began lifting my layers of societal conditioning, slowly and gently. He brought his lips to my mouth and his tongue entered carrying new lessons learnt from mistakes repeated over and over again. He worked me up steadily till I was unduly stressed. Then he pushed me down, laid himself heavily over me and I knew that there was no where else to go and nothing else to do except what we were doing. I heaved and panted as he kneaded and moulded me relentlessly. He rode me, to and fro, through untimely deaths, violent illnesses, dyslectic relationships, faithless friendships, lethargic unemployment and general disorientation. I felt him penetrate deep inside me, jerking my life vigorously and I yearned for the pain to end, shamelessly crying out, “Mama”. Yet there I lay naked, helpless while he raped me over and over. I envyingly watched my cohorts take the elevator to the top floor. But he struck me hard and brought me back to his moment. And I was stung, even though my body was now numb to all other feeling. Then out of nowhere, a dull sensation pulsed inside me and increased progressively in magnitude. Glowing hope that began where he entered me slowly crept towards the tips of my limbs. I followed his lead, I joined his rocking movements and only then could I see my silver lining. We rode together now, and faster, as if we knew our destination, as if we had but one destination, and all the while he timed that perfect moment of exhilaration. I screamed soundlessly as the moment arrived and I felt our orgasmic juices mingle and overflow. Still overcome by the moment I was shaken up as a thousand voices blasted my mind, singing “Auld Lang Syne” once again. Only then, I realized that he had pulled himself off me. I sat up and looked around for him but I only caught his shadow leaving in the darkness and my longing for him escalated to higher levels. However, I knew that our one-year stand had ended, that he was gone forever. So I silently prayed my goodbyes to him and I picked up the gift which lay between my legs, the child of our bonding: 2005.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh. amazing.

10:20 AM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Braveheart said...

Finally I read it :)
Really good!
-- Akshaya

4:36 AM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home